- School of Computer Science,
- 77 Jeongneung-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 02707, Korea
- Email: sskang AT kookmin.ac.kr, Phone: +82-2-910-4800, Fax: +82-2-910-4868
He developed HAM(Hangul Analysis Module), which is widely used for
various applications of Korean language processing systems.
His research interests are:
He is an associate professor in the School of Computer Science of
Kookmin University from March 2001.
He also was a professor in Kookmin University
from Feb. 1994 to Feb. 2001.
He received B.S., M.S. and Ph.D degrees in computer science
from Department of Computer Engineering,
Seoul National University .
He was a member of English-to-Korean Machine Translation project in S.N.U.
- Korean Morphological Analysis
- Syntactic Analysis -- Korean parsing
- Automatic Indexing in full-text information retrieval
- Keyword Extraction from Hangul text
- Document Clustering/Classification
- Text Summarization
- Korean-to-English machine translation
Link to others